Crashes on windows 10

Ive had problems in the past where my computor would blue screen showing an error message but that was fixed with a newer motherboard. mow only a few months later and after a clean wipe of my hard drive its doing the same thing again and i dont know why. im running a gtx 960 from pny, an amd fx 8350, 8 gigs os corsair ddr3 vengance ram, a 500 watt psu, windows 10 64 bit, a 1 terabyte harddrive and an asus m5 a99fx pro r2.0. also the latest error message read system service exeption and this happened while playing battle feild 1

What is the error it gives you

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Well first, nice spelling. Second, that is probably due to the stability of the motherboard. I had some similar issues in the past with an fx 8350 with an asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0. There's really nothing that you can do about it, except getting a different motherboard.

13 minutes ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

Well first, nice spelling. Second, that is probably due to the stability of the motherboard. I had some similar issues in the past with an fx 8350 with an asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0. There's really nothing that you can do about it, except getting a different motherboard.

Thanks I was not really sure if it would have been a complete software thing or the mobo also i can agree on my spelling its horrible but I do plan on waiting for the AMD zen line up for a new mobo with that being right around the corner.