Help With CUE Software?

Hello all,

I recently just bought a Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS mouse, and an Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard.

I just opened them up yesterday, and I figured out how to use the software  for the keyboard. But unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to set up the mouse's software. I just don't know how to add the mouse to the CUE2 Software so I can change the RGB colors.

Thanks,

Nmistry

6 minutes ago, Nmistry09 said:

Hello all,

I recently just bought a Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS mouse, and an Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard.

I just opened them up yesterday, and I figured out how to use the software  for the keyboard. But unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to set up the mouse's software. I just don't know how to add the mouse to the CUE2 Software so I can change the RGB colors.

Thanks,

Nmistry

It should automatically detect your mouse but as a user of CUE for over a year now my prayers are with you. My Corsair Katar's on the fly DPI switching would freeze randomly throughout the day. It took them over 6 months to fix that bug & I truly hope your situation isn't a glitch as well. Try performing a clean install of CUE though or under the profiles tab try importing a profile. I've only ever used one Corsair Peripheral at a time so you might need to import the device from there.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

I'm not sure if the reason is that I used the USB pass through on my K70 LUX...

Also, (sorry if I am dumb, this is my second day of having these peripherals and using them), but how do I get those 'Imported Profiles'?

3 hours ago, Mike Soda said:

My Corsair Katar's on the fly DPI switching would freeze randomly throughout the day.

Yeah so far, that isn't happening to me...

2 minutes ago, Nmistry09 said:

I'm not sure if the reason is that I used the USB pass through on my K70 LUX...

Also, (sorry if I am dumb, this is my second day of having these peripherals and using them), but how do I get those 'Imported Profiles'?

1 minute ago, Nmistry09 said:

Yeah so far, that isn't happening to me...

My bad I guess the profiles option wouldn't be correct & I'm glad your DPI is working fine. Try plugging both the keyboard & mouse into the USB ports on the back of your PC rather than any pass through. If they aren't detected then try restarting CUE & or your PC as well. If that doesn't make CUE automatically detect your hardware then I'm sorry I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe when there's multiple Corsair devices there's an option to toggle between the two in settings. For me it just shows my mouse there but a drop down menu might surface for you.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

3 hours ago, Mike Soda said:

My bad I guess the profiles option wouldn't be correct & I'm glad your DPI is working fine. Try plugging both the keyboard & mouse into the USB ports on the back of your PC rather than any pass through. If they aren't detected then try restarting CUE & or your PC as well. If that doesn't make CUE automatically detect your hardware then I'm sorry I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe when there's multiple Corsair devices there's an option to toggle between the two in settings. For me it just shows my mouse there but a drop down menu might surface for you.

I fixed it!

I had to go through their forums and turns out there was a driver you needed to install.

Thanks,

Nmistry

4 minutes ago, Nmistry09 said:

I fixed it!

I had to go through their forums and turns out there was a driver you needed to install.

Thanks,

Nmistry

Awesome & yes always check for driver updates, however if now it continues to run fine & in the future a new driver is released, don't install it haha. I've been in the situation before where I updated something to the latest when my current software wasn't having any problems. In that new update though issues arose & there was no way for me to rollback.