New motherboard, what should I get?

Arcuz

I have a i7 6700 (non K) and want a new, good looking motherboard to go with a black case. 

I do not plan on over locking anything.

What I am especially looking for is a good bios, and a cover for the IO, because really I just want it to look good. Also, wifi and Bluetooth would be a plus. I have a white GTX 960 so if it's a white board that is cool as well.

And I suppose I would need an H170 or Z170 board for gaming? 

On a side note, can I use Bluetooth headphones for gaming and skype? Or is there another way I have to connect them? What do wireless gaming headsets use to connect to the computer if not Bluetooth?

Thanks a ton!

Spoiler

34 minutes ago, Arcuz said:

I have a i7 6700 (non K) and want a new, good looking motherboard to go with a black case. 

I do not plan on over locking anything.

What I am especially looking for is a good bios, and a cover for the IO, because really I just want it to look good. Also, wifi and Bluetooth would be a plus. I have a white GTX 960 so if it's a white board that is cool as well.

And I suppose I would need an H170 or Z170 board for gaming? 

On a side note, can I use Bluetooth headphones for gaming and skype? Or is there another way I have to connect them? What do wireless gaming headsets use to connect to the computer if not Bluetooth?

Thanks a ton!

I can help with some of this. Wireless headphones usually have a doc that uses a wireless signal to send the sound.... or they use bluetooth. I don't think bluetooth capability should be ur deciding factor as if you have an extra usb slot the usb adapter is sooooo tiny. I am pretty sure if not completely that there are bluetooth headphones for gaming and skype. definately skype. Any asus or msi board will have a very nice bios that is very easy to acess everything. 

7 minutes ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

I can help with some of this. Wireless headphones usually have a doc that uses a wireless signal to send the sound.... or they use bluetooth. I don't think bluetooth capability should be ur deciding factor as if you have an extra usb slot the usb adapter is sooooo tiny. I am pretty sure if not completely that there are bluetooth headphones for gaming and skype. definately skype. Any asus or msi board will have a very nice bios that is very easy to acess everything. 

Okay, so are there any motherboards you would recommend?

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Arcuz said:

Okay, so are there any motherboards you would recommend?

not really.... i would say just look through the asus boards compatible with ur chip. there are lots and they are resonably priced