My PC is stuck on the American mega trends screen!

My PC keeps booting to the American megatrends page instead of booting windows and won't let me run setup or enter bios!! What's going on? It also says that I have 2 keyboards for some reason, other than that nothing is wrong with my PC and this all started when I removed my graphics card to clean out the dust now it won't boot properly. 

image.jpg

There are also red LEDs that pop up by my ram then go next to the graphics card then I get a solid red right underneath the white logo on my z170-a motherboard 

Try removing the GPU again, cleaning the PCIe slot and starting it up without the GPU in. If it boots then you broke something cleaning the GPU

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

The keyboard numbers and stuff never reads correct there. mine says 3 key 2 mouse.  so F1 does not work  ? looks  like somthing  made cMos reset 

6 minutes ago, Newtothisworld said:

There are also red LEDs that pop up by my ram then go next to the graphics card then I get a solid red right underneath the white logo on my z170-a motherboard 

46 minutes ago, Moress said:

Try removing the GPU again, cleaning the PCIe slot and starting it up without the GPU in. If it boots then you broke something cleaning the GPU

How do I clean the slot 

45 minutes ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

The keyboard numbers and stuff never reads correct there. mine says 3 key 2 mouse.  so F1 does not work  ? looks  like somthing  made cMos reset 

I called Asus they told me to take the battery out for 20 sec and plug it back in so that's what made cmos reset. How do I get f1 to work again? Also my mobo can tell the amount of ram and everything I plug in so I don't think my mobo is fully or even partially destroyed

33 minutes ago, Newtothisworld said:

How do I clean the slot 

If you happen to have a very soft paintbrush that should work, lightly clean it using that. Dont scrub it because Paint Brush bristles are worse than rocks or hair or anything else that could be in there

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

7 minutes ago, Moress said:

If you happen to have a very soft paintbrush that should work, lightly clean it using that. Dont scrub it because Paint Brush bristles are worse than rocks or hair or anything else that could be in there

Ok, should I clean the slot on the motherboard or the stuff on the gpu I'm supposed to insert into my mother board

15 minutes ago, Newtothisworld said:

Ok, should I clean the slot on the motherboard or the stuff on the gpu I'm supposed to insert into my mother board

First just remove the GPU and try to boot the computer with the screen connected to the iGPU

1 hour ago, Moress said:

First just remove the GPU and try to boot the computer with the screen connected to the iGPU

Yeah I've tried to boot with the gpu and without both times it's the same problem, I also tried with both ram sticks in all positions, took the mobo out the case and did it on a static free work bench still the same problem. I'll take it to the shop tmrw maybe they can figure out what happened

7 hours ago, Moress said:

Lol I thought it said rocks or hail ... which would be very bad

5 hours ago, Newtothisworld said:

Yeah I've tried to boot with the gpu and without both times it's the same problem, I also tried with both ram sticks in all positions, took the mobo out the case and did it on a static free work bench still the same problem. I'll take it to the shop tmrw maybe they can figure out what happened

Tried different keyboards ?