Swapped Components - Reinstall Windows?

I just swapped motherboard, CPU and ram. 

Windows stick drive put into the computer when booting and it took a second to think at start, but then went right into working right where I left it. With no concerning indications.

Should I reinstall windows anyways? I hear this usually has to be done but I had no issues at all. 

29 minutes ago, Alexokan said:

I just swapped motherboard, CPU and ram. 

Windows stick drive put into the computer when booting and it took a second to think at start, but then went right into working right where I left it. With no concerning indications.

Should I reinstall windows anyways? I hear this usually has to be done but I had no issues at all. 

Windows will recognize the hardware change and install the necessary drivers.

The old drivers will still be on the boot drive which is why a reinstall is recommended, but it isn't necessary.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Typically, you wouldn't have to reinstall windows unless you have moved the drive to something radically different (like moving it from an Intel platform to an AMD platform or vise versa).

You might want to install the chipset drivers from the mobo manufacturer for your new motherboard and then check the Device Manager in Windows for yellow question marks.

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

6 hours ago, gcubed said:

Typically, you wouldn't have to reinstall windows unless you have moved the drive to something radically different (like moving it from an Intel platform to an AMD platform or vise versa).

You might want to install the chipset drivers from the mobo manufacturer for your new motherboard and then check the Device Manager in Windows for yellow question marks.

I went from AMD to Intel. I was expecting some sort of issue. Literally was the smoothest transition. 

I guess I will reinstall for piece of mind, but it looks entirely unnecessary