Power help (ASAP)

Amer
Go to solution Solved by suchamoneypit,

if the 24 pin is slotted in, its fine. My clip actually broke off completely.

The CPU cable should definetly reach, although maybe not in the best looking path. The shortest path is literally like 1 foot away if you go over the motherboard.

And its legoes man, seriously. Its not hard at all. Square plug ONLY plugs into a square socket for example. You can't mess it up. When it comes to the tiny plugs from your case labeled "PWR" or "HDD LED", you literally plug in onto the pins that are labeled the exact name on the motherboard. It can't get any simpler than it is.

Okay so the 24 pin won't fully click on to the motherboard or the power supply. The CPU cable doesn't reach the CPU socket. Where is the gpu wire?

Also the case comes with SO MANY WIRES AND IDK WHERE THEY GO. My case is a phantom 820. Please help me it'd be much appreciated.

FIRST BUILD :(

Cheese

if the 24 pin is slotted in, its fine. My clip actually broke off completely.

The CPU cable should definetly reach, although maybe not in the best looking path. The shortest path is literally like 1 foot away if you go over the motherboard.

And its legoes man, seriously. Its not hard at all. Square plug ONLY plugs into a square socket for example. You can't mess it up. When it comes to the tiny plugs from your case labeled "PWR" or "HDD LED", you literally plug in onto the pins that are labeled the exact name on the motherboard. It can't get any simpler than it is.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]