Recommended access point?

Hello all,

I have been tasked with getting an access point for my student house because we don't have very good wifi upstairs. The access point will be serving 7-8 people with moderately high internet consumption(netflix and such). Range isn't that big of an issue since it's a fairly small house so 20m radius is plenty. The main thing that is important is that it has to be able to support a lot of concurrent user and an okay throughput. My budget is ~45-60 euros. There is already a router setup and we have Gigabit cables running throughout the house so it should be able to take gigabit. 

I was looking at the following access point but unfortunately they don't ship to the Netherlands. 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01CXNLDIO?tag=-&th=1

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

just get a cheap router and turn off DHCP

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

7 minutes ago, Jens Peter said:

Hello all,

I have been tasked with getting an access point for my student house because we don't have very good wifi upstairs. The access point will be serving 7-8 people with moderately high internet consumption(netflix and such). Range isn't that big of an issue since it's a fairly small house so 20m radius is plenty. The main thing that is important is that it has to be able to support a lot of concurrent user and an okay throughput. My budget is ~45-60 euros. There is already a router setup and we have Gigabit cables running throughout the house so it should be able to take gigabit. 

I was looking at the following access point but unfortunately they don't ship to the Netherlands. 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01CXNLDIO?tag=-&th=1

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

look upxD

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

15 minutes ago, Matt_98 said:

look upxD

which one though? Usually cheap routers are absolute crap if you use them with more than 2-3 people :S 

11 minutes ago, Jens Peter said:

which one though? Usually cheap routers are absolute crap if you use them with more than 2-3 people :S 

http://www.ebuyer.com/697896-tp-link-eap120-300mbps-wireless-n-gigabit-ceiling-mount-access-point-eap120, these are good for multiple users and can be linked together in a mesh network

PSU tier list-