Nvidia shadowplay audio out of sync in adobe premiere

ShadyHost

Title says it all. When I play the file from Shadowplay in VLC the audio is fine, but when I bring it into Premiere it gets waaaaay out of sync. 

any help would be great. 

Title says it all. When I play the file from Shadowplay in VLC the audio is fine, but when I bring it into Premiere it gets waaaaay out of sync. 

any help would be great. 

I had the same thing with cs6, i just got a month of CC and it somehow audio works fine with CC

I have the same problem, Using CS6.

I ran my video through Handbrake and set the frame rate to 60.00 FPS and the quality as high as it would go using H.264. and then imported that file into Premier Pro and it seems to be fixed.

so my guess is shadowplay is recording at a variable frame rate, which sucks :(

PC : i7-3820 @ 4.3 GHz | Patriot Viper 3 Black Mamba 16 GB @ 2133MHz | Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI Windforce 3X | Gigabyte X79-UD5 | OCZ Vector 128 GB (Died) | WD Black 1TB |  | Asus Xonar DGX | Antch P280 | Asus PA238QR & NEC PA271w | LG 1440x900 Monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Cherry MX Brown) | Corsair M60 | Blue Snowball | Sennheiser HD 439 | IKEA Kitchen Table 

• 1 month later...

I have the exact same problem as well. I'm using the latest version Premiere Pro CC. The audio was fine when I played it through VLC, but it became out of sync half way through the video once I put it in Premiere.