Music Players randomly pausing on Android phone.

Zack_Hill
Go to solution Solved by Zack_Hill,
23 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Very likely the phone thinking a 4 pole headphones cable is connected, when its actually a 3 pole. I'd assume its with headphones only?

This phone actually lacks a headphone jack entirely, and I was playing through the speaker anyways. Turned out restarting the phone fixed the issue. No idea why but hey I'm not complaining. Thanks for replying tho!

Recently, I snagged the new Le Eco LES3 Smartphone on black Friday. I already had YouTube red so I was excited to get to use the google play music app. Unfortunately, while listening to music the app randomly pauses my song. So I tried Pandora - same exact thing happens. I've watched plenty of YouTube videos and haven't noticed the issue there, but it will also pause videos within the facebook app. This is my first Android phone, and I'm kind of disappointed by how things are going so far. The phone is running Android marshmallow.

Thanks for the help.

23 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Very likely the phone thinking a 4 pole headphones cable is connected, when its actually a 3 pole. I'd assume its with headphones only?

This phone actually lacks a headphone jack entirely, and I was playing through the speaker anyways. Turned out restarting the phone fixed the issue. No idea why but hey I'm not complaining. Thanks for replying tho!