Memory usage constant 90%

i am suffering a problem with memory usage of 90%+ with a non paged pool of 13.6gb. It is causing stuttering in my games and i have no idea why it is happening.

I have 16gb  of ram

Is there a fix for this??

Thanks

Pro

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Just now, mok said:

windows 7?

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

" The non-paged pool is a section of kernel memory which is reserved for code and data that must be in physical memory at all times. If the non-paged pool has grown dramatically (it should not be more than a few hundred megabytes) and clears up after a reboot this indicates that one of your device drivers is probably leaking memory. Check for updates from the manufacturers.  "

quoted from: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2186507/solved-physical-memory-huge-paged-pool.html

3 minutes ago, Randomguy1911 said:

" The non-paged pool is a section of kernel memory which is reserved for code and data that must be in physical memory at all times. If the non-paged pool has grown dramatically (it should not be more than a few hundred megabytes) and clears up after a reboot this indicates that one of your device drivers is probably leaking memory. Check for updates from the manufacturers.  "

quoted from: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2186507/solved-physical-memory-huge-paged-pool.html

I will look for some, any other solutions?

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Prokart2000 said:

any other solutions?

Do you play Battlefield 1?

The game had a memory leak problem not long ago but it might have already been fixed. Keep your taskmanager open and do some specific stuff, like web browsing or, playing games and look what causes those amounts. Do only one at a time find pinpoint the culprit.

1 minute ago, Randomguy1911 said:

Do you play Battlefield 1?

The game had a memory leak problem not long ago but it might have already been fixed. Keep your taskmanager open and do some specific stuff, like web browsing or, playing games and look what causes those amounts. Do only one at a time find pinpoint the culprit.

I don't play bf1 and nothing seems out of the ordinary just a massive non paged pool

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Prokart2000 said:

I will look for some, any other solutions?

Non-paged pool usage growing large basically means one of your system components is leaking memory, and most likely it's one of your drivers.

My gut feeling says to start with the network driver.

14 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Non-paged pool usage growing large basically means one of your system components is leaking memory, and most likely it's one of your drivers.

I will try that

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

i reinstalled the updated version and at the moment it seems to have solved it, now at 108mb with quite a few programs running

Spoiler