Upgrade for my Rival 300?

NiTROXx

I want to buy a new mouse for Fps games i would like it if the Mouse had like 2-4 extra buttons on the side and it should be good for Big hands =)

So what Mouses are there for a Budget like 50-70 euro (Swiss Franks here but still) 

I want to swich to a new mouse bc my Rival 300 has some problems with left klick.. it just stops or starts clicking itself.. (while im spraying my foes in Cs..)

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren!

CPU: i7 4770s 3,9ghz | GPU: R9 390 NiTRO from Sapphire Ghetto Rigged a Seidon 240v on it =D Cpu Cooler: Arctic i32 | PSU: 650w Corsair VS edition | RAM: 16gb 2x8GB Red RipjawsX | Mobo: H81-Gamer ASUS | Storage1x 128gb SSD 1x 500gb SSD 1x TB HDD  xD

yes.. like i told =  I want to swich to a new mouse bc my Rival 300 has some problems with left klick.. it just stops or starts clicking itself.. (while im spraying my foes in Cs..)

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren!

CPU: i7 4770s 3,9ghz | GPU: R9 390 NiTRO from Sapphire Ghetto Rigged a Seidon 240v on it =D Cpu Cooler: Arctic i32 | PSU: 650w Corsair VS edition | RAM: 16gb 2x8GB Red RipjawsX | Mobo: H81-Gamer ASUS | Storage1x 128gb SSD 1x 500gb SSD 1x TB HDD  xD

Given that you want some extra buttons the Logitech G502 is the obvious choice. The Zowie EC1-A and Razer Deathadder have a closer design to the Rival 300 but don't offer the extra buttons you're looking for. Although worth noting that it only has one extra button on the side (3) it has two buttons on the left mouse click. If you really want more buttons on the side your getting into moba/mmo mouse territory where usually the sensors are laser sensors which is fine if you don't play competitive fps.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

Rival was prone to QC issues

Lets see, well zowie is a fan favorite, can't say the death adder is utter shit, the sensor is pretty damn good just the quality control is aids

The BEST Mouse as of right now for FPS is the nixes reveal, its minimal, simple, and great no problems from my encounters 

I would recommend the Dream masters pro but people are reporting sensor rattling which is annoying

my rival has now sensor problems too... f*** this.. well lets look if zowie and logite has good mouses =) thx guys

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren!