Logitech Artemis 933 any good?

I purchased a logitech artemis 933 headset from bestbuy, and was wondering if anyone here has used this headset.  is it any good?

The reviews online are very mixed.  Pro's  and reviewers seem to all love it, but general consumers give it a mixed of 1 or 5 star reviews.  Its pretty much the perfect headset for me, IF it works.  So im really hoping this works.  However, if i used it, and doesn't work properly, i may not be able to return it back to bestbuy due to opened box, and its a headset... =_=

so if anyone can help me figure out if i should KEEEP this headset, and use it, or should i just return it, and get something else.  

Hope you guys can help, thanks!

Well the first things that come to my mind are:

How much did you pay for it?

Is it comfortable for you? (I hope you tested it)

Do you regret the purchase?

Why would you change?

Seems to me that it is a bit overpriced, atleast in Finland.. I would really recommend a modmic and Sennheiser 588s or similar setup.

Wireless headsets always seem like a gamble to me.

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

I also just bought mine from best buy and love it but i also paid half price for it so i don't regret my purchase at all.

hey, thanks for the response!, i was expecting after 24 hours nothing will happen here...

19 hours ago, jkjoonas said:

Seems to me that it is a bit overpriced, atleast in Finland.. I would really recommend a modmic and Sennheiser 588s or similar setup.

Wireless headsets always seem like a gamble to me.

Everything about it is pretty much what i want.  If it works.  The problem is that there are a lot of people's headset who doesn't work properly unfortunately... so... =_=

And terms of cost, yes, it is pricey, but to me, not an issue.  I do have a ATH-M50x, and blue yeti... but i really want wireless atm.  It is a gamble... which was why i wanted to see if anyone here has it...

5 hours ago, AllThingsJolo said:

I also just bought mine from best buy and love it but i also paid half price for it so i don't regret my purchase at all.

ya, i got a good deal here too from bestbuy, but thats why i'm worried.  as i said, mixed reviews everywhere, from best headset ever, to doesn't work at all.  Thus why i was worried.  Btw, mind telling me your setup?  You running windows 10 with the anniversary update?  Latest drivers and updates from Logitech software?

13 hours ago, never_here said:

hey, thanks for the response!, i was expecting after 24 hours nothing will happen here...

Everything about it is pretty much what i want.  If it works.  The problem is that there are a lot of people's headset who doesn't work properly unfortunately... so... =_=

And terms of cost, yes, it is pricey, but to me, not an issue.  I do have a ATH-M50x, and blue yeti... but i really want wireless atm.  It is a gamble... which was why i wanted to see if anyone here has it...

ya, i got a good deal here too from bestbuy, but thats why i'm worried.  as i said, mixed reviews everywhere, from best headset ever, to doesn't work at all.  Thus why i was worried.  Btw, mind telling me your setup?  You running windows 10 with the anniversary update?  Latest drivers and updates from Logitech software?

Yeah i use windows 10 latest drivers and everything I also used a blue mic but i used the snowball and the ath-m50x

53 minutes ago, AllThingsJolo said:

Yeah i use windows 10 latest drivers and everything I also used a blue mic but i used the snowball and the ath-m50x

good taste, xD