Keyboards with NKRO

So I am thinking of updating my keyboard (finally) and want NKRO (N-KeyRollOver). I know I might not NEED it but I WANT it and I'm willing to pay for it. So after some quick googling I realized there really isn't a good list out there of keyboards that support NKRO just random scattered articles and posts so I thought It may be cool to try and create one and what better place than the LTT forums? (well maybe overclockers.net would of been a better place but i like it here more)

So here is the information I'm looking for:

-Name of keyboard (possibly a link)

-Whether it is PS/2 or USB (and if it supports both whether NKRO support is for both)

-Whether it is True NKRO or Simulated NKRO

-Whether it is mechanical or domed (I have heard that there is a such thing as a rubber dome keyboard with NKRO and while I would never use this I am intrigued by the concept)

Any additional information thoughts or opinions as long as there are polite and don't belittle the opinions of others.

Expand to see list so far:

Spoiler

NAME:           Rosewill RK-9000V2 - http://www.rosewill.com/gaming-products/gaming-peripherals/gaming-keyboard/rosewill-rk-9000v2-re-mechanical-keyboard-with-cherry-mx-red-switches.html

Connector:     PS/2 and USB

NKRO TYPE:  Not Sure

Switch type:    Mechanical - Cherry MX 

NAME:           Rosewill RK-9100 - http://www.rosewill.com/gaming-products/gaming-peripherals/gaming-keyboard/rosewill-apollo-rk-9100xb-mechanical-keyboard-with-blue-backlight.html

Connector:     USB

NKRO TYPE:  Simulated (I think)

Switch type:    Mechanical - Cherry MX

(incase you want to just copy and paste the format :)

NAME:           

Connector:     

NKRO TYPE:  

Switch type:     

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)