would you trust a 4k tv refurbished

Law_Rence

What 4k tv / monitor are you looking at?

if the TV/monitor is a manufacturer refurb you shouldn't have too many issues. i would check in with the return/RMA process though if you run into an major issues. 

14 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

What 4k tv / monitor are you looking at?

if the TV/monitor is a manufacturer refurb you shouldn't have too many issues. i would check in with the return/RMA process though if you run into an major issues. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009716&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-N82E16824009716&gclid=CjwKEAiAyO_BBRDOgM-K8MGWpmYSJACePQ9CyrNKNgKlcwovbhODka6mJZI-AXf0HdKoJH4gwD3W6hoCg2Hw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

WTF LOL

1. Thats a monitor

2. idk if thats just me but $900 USD thats the biggest rip off ive ever seen I got a 4k 40" TV for $340 after tax and shipping in CAD

3. If you dont care about #2 then yeah refurbished is fine as long as it doesnt have (my personal rule is if its below 4 eggs and a decent amount of reviews skip)

1 minute ago, Izumi Reina said:

WTF LOL

1. Thats a monitor

2. idk if thats just me but $900 USD thats the biggest rip off ive ever seen I got a 4k 40" TV for $340 after tax and shipping in CAD

3. If you dont care about #2 then yeah refurbished is fine as long as it doesnt have (my personal rule is if its below 4 eggs and a decent amount of reviews skip)

sorry I did have monitor in the key word....I found it for $500 but I've still looking around and it caught my eye bc someone made a vid about it.