Gear S3 - opinions?

I'm just curious as to how the LTT community thinks of Samsung's latest iteration of their smartwatch. There's got to be at least one other person than me who wants to upgrade to this watch.

Personally, it seems poised to be a step ahead above the Apple Watch, any Android Wear watch, or the Pebble 2 / Pebble Time 2. The cross-platform compatibility with iOS and other Android phones, along with onboard storage, a speakerphone and mic, and NFC and MST for Samsung Pay make this a contender for best smartwatch of 2016. However, the proprietary Tizen OS still needs improvement, as third-party app support is near non-existent (from what I have heard; correct me if I am wrong).

Opinions? Leave them below; I'm curious to see what you guys have to say!

Apple will never sell me a square watch.

I liked the gear s2, but it kind of looked like a toy IMO.

Gear s3 is a smartwatch that I really like. Tizen seems to be much better than android wear in terms of battery life, and if the gear s2 is anything to by, I'm sure the gear s3 will be just as smooth. Hoping samsung will let iPhone users buy their watch soon.

I like Tizens use of HTML5 over androids use of Java, it makes more sense considering all the watch does is display push notifications. battery life is better. Cant beat the Zenwatch for price though

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

dont know anything about smart watches, they all seem lame tbh

Everyone should own a vive.