How often should I replace a fan?

I plan on getting some decent fans for my recently built gaming PC. I was just wondering for the record, how often would one need to replace fans? I know it differs depending on what you do, and which fan, so the fans I'm planning on purchasing are Bitfenix Spectre Pros. One 230mm on the front of my Prodigy, two 120s on the top, and another 140 on the back. 

I usually play games like Minecraft, Cube World, Bioshock  Infinite, LoL, and some other newer games. And I also do a lot of watching YouTube videos. Over what time period do you think they would go bad and need replacing? Thanks for reading.

Whenever they stop working.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

When they fail.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Run 'em till they die or start making noise.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Whenever your system starts getting to hot, or if they make odd noises

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Whenever i build a new system, because honestly fans are not that expensive. ( i do have a shitload of fans tho )

When you need something else that current fans can provide. Like better air pressure, quietness, leds. Fans are pretty durable so you can use same fans in new build if you desire.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

When you need something else that current fans can provide. Like better air pressure, quietness, leds. Fans are pretty durable so you can use same fans in new build if you desire.

I agree. Keep them clean and free of debris and they should last a very long time.

Corsair 250d - - Delidded i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz (1.15v) - - Asus Maximus VI Impact - - Corsair h100i  

Asus DirectCU II OC GTX780 - - NZXT x41 & G10 w/ Push/Pull Noctua IndustrialPPC's - - Corsair ax760i 

16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz  - - Samsung 840 pro (boot) - - Samsung Evo (gaming) - - WD green HDD (data)

When a fan starts making sounds normally you can just get some machine oil and 'refill' them and then they last for many more years.