build help!

Hey guys! as i my last post said that i came in from dominos,i also had gone to my aunt's house. 

She uses an APPLE MacBook pro for her work. she is a software designer i guess. she and her team made some kind of shufflr (a video watching or something).

GETTING TO THE MAIN POINT-

She has an xbox 360 with kinect to play with. She has been using mac from years i guess. She used to live in US but,after getting married,she came and settled here. She works online)by the internet).

so... she doesn't have a desktop. All these years,she was either playing on her macbook or the console. Now she wants a desktop.

her budget is max 1000$. she already bought the peripherals and the os.

so can you help me selecting the products?

THINGS SHE ALREADY HAS-

benQ monitor

razer keyboard

razer mouse

razer headphones

razer mousemat

windows 8.

she would be playing most of the strategy games.

NOTE- she said that for now,1000$ would be enough. After she gets her salary,she would upgrade anything! :)

Thanks. 

*yeah. i also was shocked that my "future" aunt is a gamer!*

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Talk about Razer fanboying...

Shit, that's more Razer than the gamers who are sponsored by Razer...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

This doesn't really help in any way but your Aunt is pretty legit. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

yea, she just bought those razer things !

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($153.60 @ Outlet PC) 

CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Microcenter) 

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 

Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($299.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $996.51

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-10-27 11:29 EDT-0400)

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($153.60 @ Outlet PC) 
CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Microcenter) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($299.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $996.51
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-10-27 11:29 EDT-0400)

oohhhh. that was fast!

COMING SOON

This should be what she is looking for

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1TOKy

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

oohhhh. that was fast!

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ Microcenter) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($98.99 @ Mac Mall) 
Video Card:  Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($316.13 @ Newegg) 
Total: $998.04
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-10-27 11:44 EDT-0400)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Soon everyone gamer :)

Where are you shopping from?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Where are you shopping from?

www.flipkart.com (as she told me)

COMING SOON

www.flipkart.com (as she told me)

I can't find the computer component section. 

Btw, what's your actual budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

her budget is 1000$. For the computer components section -

http://www.flipkart.com/laptop-accessories/pr?sid=6bo,ai3&otracker=nmenu_sub_electronics_0_Computer%20Accessories

you can see all other hardware in the left hand side.

or,you could also make it in www.junglee.com.

COMING SOON

i quoted this post. see the answer

COMING SOON

her budget is 1000$. For the computer components section -

http://www.flipkart.com/laptop-accessories/pr?sid=6bo,ai3&otracker=nmenu_sub_electronics_0_Computer%20Accessories

you can see all other hardware in the left hand side.

or,you could also make it in www.junglee.com.

The website doesn't use dollars...

Now, again, what is the actual budget?

The website doesn't use dollars...

Now, again, what is the actual budget?

oh! sorry. you want the budget in rupees right? wait.........

the build should not cross 61500 rupees  :)

COMING SOON

oh! sorry. you want the budget in rupees right? wait.........

the build should not cross 61500 rupees  :)

Sorry for the late reply. This topic was under a pile of tabs for topics I've been going through to respond. 

Here's what I came up with:

abee31b31b8e94dc07cfe95bafeb0aa2.png

cea9fa2383642ddef39b54cc4c4a6819.png

Is it too expensive? It breaks the budget a bit.