Windows freezing, boot errors - SSD or MoBo failure?

Hello, I'm experiencing huge problems here. Recently, my Windows 7 (64-bit, Ultimate) has started randomly freezing. I then have to reset, but on boot, it says "a required device is inaccessible" and shows error code 0xc00000e. Then I have to shut it down and boot again and most of the time it will finally boot. I've tried backing my SSD up, but it's gotten so bad I can't even do that since it'll only run about five minutes.

I have three ideas what the problem could be, but before I purchase/RMA/reinstall anything I turn to you guys for help.

Here's my three possibilities:

-Sata controller/chipset/mobo faulty (RMA?)

-SSD failure (it's getting old and I've heard stories of vertex drives failing..)

-corrupted Windows (I've run the Windows repair disk ca. 20 times now, with and without my hard drives connected, manual , automatic, everything.)

Do you have any idea which of these is the problem? Or do you think it's entirely something else? Thanks very much in advance!

I would say the SSD. To be 100% sure try it in another pc if possible

unfortunately, I don't have any other pc's I could test it on, but thanks. I might get a bigger SD anyways, but is there any way I could test my SSD except for the standard drive test in Windows? It said it found some errors but "fixed" them. I don't trust it..

unfortunately, I don't have any other pc's I could test it on, but thanks. I might get a bigger SD anyways, but is there any way I could test my SSD except for the standard drive test in Windows? It said it found some errors but "fixed" them. I don't trust it..

Maybe crystaldiskinfo

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Use linux live usb to verify if you still have problems when running right from USB. SSD wont be used and if problems persist, it's motherboard. If they don't it's SSD.

Case: Xigmatek Alfar (Black) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @3.2GHz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600MHz | GFX: Gigabyte GTX 660Ti 2GB
Cooler: beQuiet! Shadow Rock | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate 'Barracuda' 2TB| OS: Windows 8.1 PRO (64-bit) | PSU: Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80+ Bronze
 Screen: ASUS VS228 | Mouse: Razer Naga Molten | Headphones: Qpad QH-85 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 w/ Cherry MX Blue

Use linux live usb to verify if you still have problems when running right from USB. SSD wont be used and if problems persist, it's motherboard. If they don't it's SSD.

Thanks, that's a great idea! Any reccommendations for testing the ssd on Linux? Any programs?

Thanks, that's a great idea! Any reccommendations for testing the ssd on Linux? Any programs?

I would try THIS program to install stuff to your USB and boot off that. It has many tools you can download to test almost everything. 

Case: Xigmatek Alfar (Black) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @3.2GHz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600MHz | GFX: Gigabyte GTX 660Ti 2GB
Cooler: beQuiet! Shadow Rock | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate 'Barracuda' 2TB| OS: Windows 8.1 PRO (64-bit) | PSU: Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80+ Bronze
 Screen: ASUS VS228 | Mouse: Razer Naga Molten | Headphones: Qpad QH-85 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 w/ Cherry MX Blue

I would try THIS program to install stuff to your USB and boot off that. It has many tools you can download to test almost everything.

will do. Thanks.