Help with LED fans for case please

Hi guys.

Can anyone give me a bit of info regarding getting some extra case fans? 

Link to the planned build is here: http://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/wkmmFd

A couple notes about the build list:

• Please note it is in NZD, and the pricing has not been optimized as yet :)  - but don't concern yourself with that side of things now.
  • I'm looking at getting either the Phanteks Evolv ATX TG case, or the H440 from NZXT.
  • Evolv ATX would be my favourite really.
  • I believe from memory the Evolv comes with 1 exh. and 2 intake fans on the front panels. It has a fan port hub that can have I think 6 fans attached to it. The TG version also has an RBG controller for the case and LED strip lighting.
  • The H440 with 1 exh. and 3 intake fans on the front panel. This one from memory has a fan hub that can attach 10 fans. 
  • The Z170-A board I have selected, may in fact not be available in NZ for some unknown reason. Instead there is a Z170-AR that i'm not sure what the difference actually is. The Z170-A has I beleive 4x 4-pin headers, +1 for the CPU cooler, and 1 that could go to a fan hub - presumably the one fitted to the case.
  • Ignore all the fans in the parts list - I just added them since for some reason partpicker won't bring case fans marked as favourites to the top of the parts list like it does for other items. The power requirements of the PC are also artificially bloated because of this.

Feel free to correct any of those details - going from memory here.

However what I would really like to know is, are either cases compatible with LED fans? I mean, do the LED fans just have 1 colour that is powered on whenever the computer is powered on? Does this work for plugging them in the case fan hub or if you connect them directly to the motherboard?

One in particular I looked at was the AP121 from Silverstone. These I would mount on the front intake area.

I don't really need RGB fans, just 1 colour would do (going for an andestite grey case with blue lighting most likely). 

Alternatively I know there is the Z170 Pro Gaming Aura MB from Asus - but again can't confirm when/if that will be available in NZ.

In the end my priorities would be

• Cooling
  • Noise Level (doesn't need to be silent but needs to be reasonable)
  • Aesthetics like lighting

If you have advise for any case fans at all (doesn't need to be LED related) i'm happy to hear it as well.

Thanks all.