Two new things for Christmas

NTDaws

Wasn't sure where to put this so I put it in the General Discussion, it can be moved by a moderator if they wish to do so. Anyways,

I found a Corsair Keyboard that I really likes, and I really wanted to start using Macros. So the keyboard is the Corsair K95 Cherry MX Red Switches. Is this good, I play games like Grand Theft Auto V, A little bit of CS:GO, BO3, BO2, BO1. 

I also found a 1080p Ultrawide monitor, I choose 1080p because I don't notice a difference a 1440p and my Graphics card is a GTX 960, it probably could play 1440p fine but oh well. The monitor is on this website. http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX61629  Is it good for the price, I would think so, especially for a Ultrawide, and yeah it will look more like a 21" monitor but I don't mind.

Thanks

Dawson Wehage

The geek himself.

Concerning the monitor, I really wouldn't recommend it. It's a great looking monitor but it really does look small. I have one. Don't buy it just because it is an ultrawide, get a 25" 16:9 monitor. 

Just now, SCGazelle said:

Concerning the monitor, I really wouldn't recommend it. It's a great looking monitor but it really does look small. I have one. Don't buy it just because it is an ultrawide, get a 25" 16:9 monitor. 

This is a 25" and my main monitor is wearing out.

The geek himself.

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

This is a 25" and my main monitor is wearing out.

is it good for the price though.

The geek himself.