Clear CMOS? Motherboard not working!

My computer suddenly stopped working, and everything connected to the motherboard isn't working so people told me I need to clear CMOS... They provided my with this image below of my motherboard but Im still a bit confused

I read the motherboard manual as well and it says "Resetting BIOS to default values 1. Power off the computer and unplug the power cord 2. Use a jumper cap to short JBAT1 for about 5-10 seconds. 3. Remove the jumper cap from JBAT1. 4. Plug the power cord and power on the computer." This made me even more confused, Where do I find this "Jumper cap" and how do I use it to "short" JBAT1! Please HELP!

MBID.png

dont worry about that. just short the pins with a screwdriver like you woukd with power. do it for a few seconds and it should work

Just now, the crunchiumo said:

dont worry about that. just short the pins with a screwdriver like you woukd with power. do it for a few seconds and it should work

how do I short and what do i short (sorry im a total newbie) 

What it seems like you have to do is remove the battery connector(red cable) then get a screwdriver and bridge the 2 pins at the jumper so they make contact.

if you don't want to do that you can just remove the battery and unplug the pc from the wall. When that has done hold the power button for 10 seconds and leave the computer unplugged for 10-15 min before plugging everything back in and booting

Hello

1 minute ago, the crunchiumo said:

just unplug the pc and make sure your screwdriver touches the two pins for a few seconds.

The jumper that the image shows doesn't have any pins, how do I find the two pins 

the two pins should be jbat 1, i had a similar issue with my msi b150 gaming m3. check with the guide and it shoud tell you. if it says short just do it with a screwdriver. and short the pins

Stopped working again tried to clear CMOS but it doesnt seem to do anything anymore 

4 hours ago, Ilyas123 said:

NVM I GOT IT THANK YOU SO MUCH @the crunchiumo @TAHIRMIA

Mark the post that helped you as the answer so it gets marked as solved for passers by!

7 minutes ago, Ilyas123 said:

Stopped working again tried to clear CMOS but it doesnt seem to do anything anymore 

You may have a faulty mobo or cpu, have you updated your bios or overclocked anything recently?

(start a different thread for this)

Hello

Just now, TAHIRMIA said:

Mark the post that helped you as the answer so it gets marked as solved for passers by!

You may have a faulty mobo or cpu, have you updated your bios or overclocked anything recently

How do I identify whether if its the motherboard or the CPU? and no I haven't tried updating or overclocking 

Just now, Ilyas123 said:

How do I identify whether if its the motherboard or the CPU? and no I haven't tried updating or overclocking 

You would normally try different mobo/cpu, also it could be ram so try to reseat or try 1 stick at a time

Hello

25 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

You would normally try different mobo/cpu, also it could be ram so try to reseat or try 1 stick at a time

Tried replacing the Ram and it worked but turned off again I think its neither the CMOS or Ram problem but something else