Vesa Mount

SirBatsy

Im been trying to find a dual vesa mount for my x34 and asus 4k monitor but cant find any

Any Help?

Thanks

How big are they?

Are you looking for something with an actual stand or a clamp that attaches to your desk?

i believe the ergotech triple monitor stand will fit two of those. both linus and jay have a review on it. a ultrawide is smaller in length to 2 27" panels so youll be fine

1 minute ago, the crunchiumo said:

i believe the ergotech triple monitor stand will fit two of those. both linus and jay have a review on it. a ultrawide is smaller in length to 2 27" panels so youll be fine

Thanks

15 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

How big are they?

Are you looking for something with an actual stand or a clamp that attaches to your desk?

34inch and 28inch

30 minutes ago, SirBatsy said:

Im been trying to find a dual vesa mount for my x34 and asus 4k monitor but cant find any

Any Help?

Thanks

This is a mount that has good reviews that supports up to two 27" monitors with 75 or 100mm vesa mounts.

It has really good reviews to.

1 minute ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

This is a mount that has good reviews that supports up to two 27" monitors with 75 or 100mm vesa mounts.

It has really good reviews to.

Link?

1 hour ago, the crunchiumo said:

https://www.amazon.com/Ergotech-Triple-Monitor-Telescoping-100-C16-B03-TW/dp/B00DXFEAK0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479763116&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=ergotech+triple+vesa

U mean this 

So 34inch and 28inch should fit right 

1 hour ago, the crunchiumo said:

I was think of ultrawide middle and left side is the 28inch

6 minutes ago, SirBatsy said:

This should fit 34inch and 28 right 

I don't know for sure so I would submit a question in the section on Amazon. You could probably get a 3 monitor mount and only use two if you wanted as well.

1 minute ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

I don't know for sure so I would submit a question in the section on Amazon. You could probably get a 3 monitor mount and only use two if you wanted as well.

Here is this one https://www.amazon.com/Ergotech-Triple-Monitor-Telescoping-100-C16-B03-TW/dp/B00DXFEAK0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479763116&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=ergotech triple vesa&tag=linus21-20

it should be completely fine as the x34 has the same height as a standard 27" an is smaller than 2 27". that stand is meant for 3 monitors and should fit

5 hours ago, the crunchiumo said:

it should be completely fine as the x34 has the same height as a standard 27" an is smaller than 2 27". that stand is meant for 3 monitors and should fit

Thank you so much