Razer Deathadder 2013 Review

ManOfDisguise

But but but boost is more than 10! 650 ti boost is better than 660 ti because boost=20!

But can it play Minecraft?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

does the scroll wheel  suppose to make a different sound when going up? when i scroll down its quiet except when i scroll up which makes an annoying sound.

Is this mouse good if you have small hands?

[Little kid hands]

Is this mouse good if you have small hands?

[Little kid hands]

Um yea I guess you will palm it but there will still be room in the front. But its more or less meant for medium hands. I'd suggest going for a smaller mouse in your case.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Um yea I guess you will palm it but there will still be room in the front. But its more or less meant for medium hands. I'd suggest going for a smaller mouse in your case.

I was at a store last week and tried the Imperator... It was too big for me lol

Glad i bought an M40

I was at a store last week and tried the Imperator... It was too big for me lol

Glad i bought an M40

Yea the DA is pretty much the same size as a Imperator if not a bit bigger. M40 looks awesome! nice size, build quality, aweomse optical sensor, adjustable weight, etc. you made a great choice im sure of it!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yea its annoying i put my pinky on my mousepad and my ring finger on top of it. Got no other choice

Thats why i bought a Zowie ec1 it pretty much fixes it and its also the choice if you like ruberized mice

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

Be advised, if you have big hands like me this mouse will likely never suite you completely. 

Also consider, it feels cheap, will break quickly and even at a native dpi you will have some fast tracking issues. 

Other than that, I'd say it's a good runner up to logitech. FYI, I now run an m65 with finger/claw grip and it's amazing. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

does the scroll wheel  suppose to make a different sound when going up? when i scroll down its quiet except when i scroll up which makes an annoying sound.

Yay a friend of mine has got the same problem and pretty much every one has it if you look into other reviews or forums.

But it still didnt bother me as i had the DA 2013 because I'm always wearing my headset.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

Yay a friend of mine has got the same problem and pretty much every one has it if you look into other reviews or forums.

But it still didnt bother me as i had the DA 2013 because I'm always wearing my headset.

Thank you. good to know im not the only one :) 

Thank you. good to know im not the only one :)

yea i have it too. not really a problem. just how it was built/designed

Specs of my PC:

Got one of these for Christmas.

It's awesome, mostly because of the 1000hz polling rate. Compared to my old mouse, this is incredible. Worth every bit of the ~$60 I didn't pay. Fits my hand/grip perfectly too, and I have small hands.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Got one of these for Christmas.

It's awesome, mostly because of the 1000hz polling rate. Compared to my old mouse, this is incredible. Worth every bit of the ~$60 I didn't pay. Fits my hand/grip perfectly too, and I have small hands.

cool! it really is an awesome mouse. pretty much flawless.

Specs of my PC:

Is this mouse comfortable if your hand is 17CM long? [From top of my middle finger to my wrist]

Is this mouse comfortable if your hand is 17CM long? [From top of my middle finger to my wrist]

Yes! I have 19cm from top to bottom and if i really want to trully put my whole palm on it i overreach it a bit so for you it would be PERFECT!

Specs of my PC: