Need a small cooler for what will primarily be a web server and media computer

EricSartor

So my last build was a balls to the wall gaming PC...and I'm still a bit stuck in that mindset.  I'm trying to build a much less power hungry PC for web development and day-to-day use...maybe the occasional session of Rocket League or Overwatch at most.  It'll be a Mini ITX build in the Thermaltake Core V1.  Gunna have an i5 6600K.  I really don't want to use another one of those coolers with a huge heat sink, it caused me some grief in my previous build...can anyone recommend a fairly small but effective cooler?  I'm mainly looking for as quiet as possible, and smaller the better, but it won't have to work very hard so it doesn't need to be "the best" or anything.  Much appreciated!

if you're looking for a low energy server you won't have very demanding requirements. use a stock cooler. if you dont have one people give them away for the price of shipping

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Yeah good call. Switched down to the 6600 to get dat sweet, sweet stock cooler.  Won't need to overclock anyways :P

3 minutes ago, EricSartor said:

Yeah good call. Switched down to the 6600 to get dat sweet, sweet stock cooler.  Won't need to overclock anyways :P

see if you can get one of the 25W Intel CPUs. thats a 65W quad core. I have a cheap AMD A4 for my server because it has a 45W mode and I couldn't get my hands on an intel 25W processor. theres two models that are 45W, the 2 core model is dirt cheap

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I may use the computer for audio recording so I still want a pretty decent CPU, and if I ever decided to upgrade it to do more I'd rather already have a solid CPU.  The cost isn't too big an issue for me.  I also might run Virtual Machines so I figure it certainly can't hurt to have more cores :P