My monitor turns off every 10 minutes. Need help.

PacuFTW

I tried every single method that was written and none of them worked. If that's something both 1st and 2nd monitors turns off. Settings for monitor sleep is never.

7 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

Sounds like a power source issue to me. 

And what can I do? Change the PSU? Or the power cable?
Edit: I thought of the HDMI cable too.

9 minutes ago, PacuFTW said:

And what can I do? Change the PSU? Or the power cable?
Edit: I thought of the HDMI cable too.

Change the power cords for the monitors. 

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

from the description in the previous post I would also say power supply issue. You can try changing the cable but I don't think it will help. But hey, ist easy so you can try.

In case it does not work and you feel comfortable opening your Monitor, disconnect the monitor from power and PC Input, wait a minute or so, open it and take a look at the electronics inside. One common part to fail (and sometimes easy to fix) is a capacitor or a transistor. Take a look if any caps are blown or if any parts look burned.

An other thing for troubleshooting:

does the backlight work?

also, what did you try already?

1 hour ago, anotherriddle said:

from the description in the previous post I would also say power supply issue. You can try changing the cable but I don't think it will help. But hey, ist easy so you can try.

In case it does not work and you feel comfortable opening your Monitor, disconnect the monitor from power and PC Input, wait a minute or so, open it and take a look at the electronics inside. One common part to fail (and sometimes easy to fix) is a capacitor or a transistor. Take a look if any caps are blown or if any parts look burned.

An other thing for troubleshooting:

does the backlight work?

also, what did you try already?

Yes the backlight works and I tried googleing this and tried to fix with every solutions that I find on threads. I think PSU isn't the issue because with the cable swap i got like +5-7 minutes idle time so I think it's a faulty monitor.

On 2016. 11. 17. at 7:10 PM, doomsriker said:

Sounds like a power source issue to me. 

Ok now I need your help. It's day 2 of trying to find a solution. I tested today my monitor turns off after 10 minutes even if it's set to turn off after 1 minutes. Is this a windows 10 bug?