What's the biggest thing you've ever had to tell someone?

PlayStation 2

With how explosive people got about the election, I finally admitted to friends that I liked Trump.

Was relieved when one of them told me that they know I'm not stupid and respect my opinion. 

Just now, Kloaked said:

With how explosive people got about the election, I finally admitted to friends that I liked Trump.

Was relieved when one of them told me that they know I'm not stupid and respect my opinion. 

I don't blame you with being so quiet about it. It's bullshit when you like a candidate and you're labeled as a racist, a homophobe, sexist, etc. because you prefer one candidate over the other.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I don't blame you with being so quiet about it. It's bullshit when you like a candidate and you're labeled as a racist, a homophobe, sexist, etc. because you prefer one candidate over the other.

I didn't really like either but it's interesting when you say you like some of the policies such as immigration and people just yell racist without understanding why.

Announcing my wife is pregnant (due Dec 23). We waited til we were out of the 1st trimester and holding that excitment/secret for that long was excruciating.