Wait or Take?

PTSBK

Now I know that there won't be a drastic difference between Sky lake and Kaby lake & my budget is tight.

Should I wait for the update on the Dell Inspiron 7559? 
Also, when is dell going to update this line-up, Q1 of 2017 or even later ?

If they update then what new will be there ? GPU ( I don't think they will go for the 10series but i feel they will go for the 980M 4GB) 

Of course, the processor will get an upgrade to 7th Gen.

My requirements - 

Programming, Adobe PS, AE, PP, Medium-Light Gaming.
And, can i learn Game Development on the current or updated one ? Will it be that powerful to handle the load? (NOT Gaming)

Just being curious, which is more worth to XPS 15 or 7559 (Current or updated Spec) ? (Consider My requirements)

So wait or take ?

Just now, Guuhan said:

What engine are you going to use?

UE4. If there is any other better please suggest?

20 minutes ago, PTSBK said:

UR4. If there is any other better please suggest?

Unreal Engine 4? Thought the abbreviation was UE4 xD

OT: Maybe a Lenovo Y700? I own the old-old-older brother of it the Y510p and it suits me well for programs like 3DSMAX, Unity 3D. But I didn't test it with unreal tho, might aswell install it and see if i'm able to run it. Anyway, the Y700 is built better than the 7559 and it has identical specs with the current gen, but it won't getting any updates ( i think ). Are you in a hurry to buy a new laptop ? Otherwise, wait for the 7559 update to get a bit more performance ( won't be a lot tho, expect 5-10% more than skylake ).

Just now, Guuhan said:

OT: Maybe a Lenovo Y700? I own the old-old-older brother of it the Y510p and it suits me well for programs like 3DSMAX, Unity 3D. But I didn't test it with unreal tho, might aswell install it and see if i'm able to run it. Anyway, the Y700 is built better than the 7559 and it has identical specs with the current gen, but it won't getting any updates ( i think ). Are you in a hurry to buy a new laptop ? Otherwise, wait for the 7559 update to get a bit more performance ( won't be a lot tho, expect 5-10% more than skylake ).

Kinda Costly. I live in India so compared to the 7559 it is more.