Is Jet.com any good?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a graphics card from Jet.com but before I did so I wanted to ask if anyone else here has bought parts from Jet. If its not a bother I would like to know how fast your parts came in and if you had any difficulties with your part in terms of them not working or anything like that. Thanks

1 minute ago, Skybound said:

Hi, I'm looking to buy a graphics card from Jet.com but before I did so I wanted to ask if anyone else here has bought parts from Jet. If its not a bother I would like to know how fast your parts came in and if you had any difficulties with your part in terms of them not working or anything like that. Thanks

I know someone who bought a fury there for like 280 bucks

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

He said its really good

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Short answer is no, and trust me you don't want the long answer. But seriously it's like playing russian roulette with that site.

something expensive as gfx card should be bought from reputable site i have not heard of jet.com before so i think you should spend the extra money and but from somewhere els 

4 minutes ago, Skybound said:

All my packages have been delivered in around 3-4 business days.  I have had no defective items or any other issues.

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

something expensive as gfx card should be bought from reputable site i have not heard of jet.com before so i think you should spend the extra money and but from somewhere els 

August 8, 2016  Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and Jet.com, Inc. today announced they have entered into a definitive agreement for Walmart to acquire Jet for approximately $3 billion in cash, a portion of which will be paid over time. Additionally, $300 million of Walmart shares will be paid over time as part of the transaction.

5 minutes ago, Larris said:

Short answer is no, and trust me you don't want the long answer. But seriously it's like playing russian roulette with that site.

Have you used it before?

7 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

He said its really good

My Fury was 254 at Jet...

Just now, Bubblewhale said:

My Fury was 254 at Jet...

Oh shit I thought you said it was more. Damn, thats the same as my 480 :( 

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Oh shit I thought you said it was more. Damn, thats the same as my 480 :( 

They decided to charge Sales Tax in WA so that's a bummer...just like a few days after I bought my Fury.

2 minutes ago, Bubblewhale said:

They decided to charge Sales Tax in WA so that's a bummer...just like a few days after I bought my Fury.

And has it been running well? Also, how long did it take for your card to arrive?

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Have you used it before?

Yes, I've used it on multiple occasions, but I had to RMA almost every package I got. After the 6th time this happened, I swore off using jet.com.

1 minute ago, Skybound said:

And has it been running well? Also, how long did it take for your card to arrive?

Jet is safe, and it took 3 business days to deliver it...

15 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Nothing beats Amazon when their pricing isn't ridiculous

But I saw a GTX 1070 founders go as low as $375

I took advantage of the three orders with 15% off coupon(max discount of $30), 3-5 day shipping is common on most items.  Keep in mind if you buy a motherboard, RAM, video card or processor you'll need to photocopy the invoice sheet and not the Jet receipt as it was fulfilled by another authorized dealer.  Another headache is 3rd party dealers won't give you game codes so the savings on Jet isn't worth the trade-off. I paid $370 for my EVGA GTX 1070, $250 for an i7 6700(for my HTPC) and a Samsung SSD which was used in a family members' notebook.

As far as the shipping side of Jet, most complaints of RMAs are typically the fulfillment drop shipper didn't package items correctly or mis-labeled their stock. A friend of mine went through two ASUS Z170 ITX mobos as one was missing actual parts on the mobo and the replacement got runover/flattened by FedEx before delivery :o

5 hours ago, Skybound said:

I bought my SSD from there for a good price, but it was also super stressing with how looooong it took and then searching into their shipping provider and their low ratings. 

SSD arrived fine....eventually. Would not use again since I have Prime.