Built in case fan compatibility with motherboard help :)

Hi. I'm looking to build my own PC for the first time but I have a question about the compatibility between the built in case fan on the Tesseract SW and the GA-H110M-A motherboard. In the owners manual it says it has 2 headers. CPU and system. I'm assuming the CPU fan header is for the cpu fan/aftermarket fan and the system fan header is for a case fan. Can someone tell me if I'm wrong or right? 

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Cpu will be for your cpu cooler and then the other is for a case fan, yes.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, LAltmann3 said:

Hi. I'm looking to build my own PC for the first time but I have a question about the compatibility between the built in case fan on the Tesseract SW and the GA-H110M-A motherboard. In the owners manual it says it has 2 headers. CPU and system. I'm assuming the CPU fan header is for the cpu fan/aftermarket fan and the system fan header is for a case fan. Can someone tell me if I'm wrong or right? 

Thanks in advance.

Hide contents

Yeah, CPU fan is for your cpu cooler and system fan is for another fan, I typically like to use that one as my back panel I'm sure there are people who are gonna disagree on me with this. 

32 minutes ago, zMeul said:

right

32 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Cpu will be for your cpu cooler and then the other is for a case fan, yes.

31 minutes ago, CookieMaster said:

Yeah, CPU fan is for your cpu cooler and system fan is for another fan, I typically like to use that one as my back panel I'm sure there are people who are gonna disagree on me with this. 

Thanks guys. Much appreciated!