What to upgrade?

Hello. I want to upgrade my PC to be able to get more frames in battlefield 1. I have a 450 dollar budget. I was wondering whether to upgrade my 6600k to a 6700k or to upgrade my gtx 970 to a gtx 1070. Which do you think I should do?

PC spec:

Corsair h100i aio liquid cooler

Azrock Z170 motherboard

16gb ddr4 2400 ram

gtx 970

750 watt corsair psu (im not sure which one)

480 GB SSD

2 TB HDD

NZXT h440 mid tower

4 minutes ago, sumiwarrior said:

Hello. I want to upgrade my PC to be able to get more frames in battlefield 1. I have a 450 dollar budget. I was wondering whether to upgrade my 6600k to a 6700k or to upgrade my gtx 970 to a gtx 1070. Which do you think I should do?

PC spec:

Corsair h100i aio liquid cooler

Azrock Z170 motherboard

16gb ddr4 2400 ram

gtx 970

750 watt corsair psu (im not sure which one)

480 GB SSD

2 TB HDD

NZXT h440 mid tower

GPU and that build will be good for many years. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

Upgrade gpu, your cpu is already good enough. Might think about upgrading the ram. 16 gigs isn't the best, I play BF1 using 32 gigs, and I don't memory problems.

I generally find that my ram is consistently under 60% while gaming but ill think about it. Thanks

RAM is not your bottleneck here, probably won't be for at least another couple of years, so don't worry about it.
The GPU could certainly benefit an upgrade. Other than that, the CPU is perfectly fine, there won't be much, if any, performance benefit upgrading the CPU.
But, really, if you're looking for a higher framerate, lower the graphic settings a bit. It's free. Do you really need AA cranked to the max on a fast paced game? It's not like you're gonna stop and look at the "jaggies" that you probably can barely even see to begin with. AAx2 is generally more than good enough on a high resolution, high PPI monitor.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro