How to get into an Ivy League school

pompom15

WARNING: RAMBLE AHEAD

TLDR: How can I improve my chances to get in an Ivy League school?

So there is this Ivy League school I want to go to. For anyone that does not live in the United States, they are the best university's in the country. The school is Columbia University. While my mom lived in New York City she took care of this old lady, her husband went to Columbia University and taught there until 2003. Now I wonder, how did he get in? I want to get in an Ivy League so I can become smarter and brag to my friends I went there. The course I want to study is Architecture. How can you improve your chances of getting to there. I know the classic stuff, study hard and get good grades. But I want to be better than good. So please answer my question.

print "Hello World"

9 minutes ago, pompom15 said:

I want to get in an Ivy League so I can become smarter and brag to my friends I went there.

An honorable and emotionally healthy motivation for post secondary education if I ever did hear one.

Grades. Clubs.

That's all there is to it, besides making sure you're not just memorizing facts but actually learning and growing ot the point where you can write those essays with some intuition.

Shipping sucks