Ant of my Monitor Help!!

Dakoyun

Theres an ant inside my monitor at first i thought its just crawling outside but when i try to remove it.  It died inside the Screen. Its kinda annoying special when im editing stuff.

Its a Asus VX279 is there anyone here know how to disassemble this monitor. Ive search the net but cant find one...

20161111_085338.jpg

I don't understand how an ant got in there, if its under your polarizing filter, you won't be able to get it out without ruining your monitor. If it's not under the filter, you might be in luck. Check on iFixit's website for a monitor teardown guide. I'm sorry man, I don't know what to say. 

No offence, but this is hilarious. How did it even get in there?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

@Chatter_Box Thanks man will try that, at first its was crawling around when i try to removed it. Then it died there... i thought there is gap where it died since the ant can just move inside. Hope theres teardown guide there will check now.

@kelvinhall05 No idea man, i was surprise too.

1 minute ago, Dakoyun said:

@Chatter_Box Thanks man will try that, at first its was crawling around when i try to removed it. Then it died there... i thought there is gap where it died since the ant can just move inside. Hope theres teardown guide there will check now.

@kelvinhall05 No idea man, i was surprise too.

https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Display

Heres the site, find your monitor

Just now, Dakoyun said:

No luck bro monitor is not on their list. Thanks anyways.

ah crap, maybe one of their ASUS ones will work for your monitor? It's asus too. Or contact them directly and ask for advice.

2 minutes ago, Chatter_Box said:

ah crap, maybe one of their ASUS ones will work for your monitor? It's asus too. Or contact them directly and ask for advice.

Its kinda different on my monitor. I will to contact ASUS now. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Just buy a new monitor.

i wish i could bro..... i wish... xD

Just now, Dakoyun said:

i wish i could bro..... i wish... xD

Then fix it or just deal with it.

Just now, Canada EH said:

Then fix it or just deal with it.

yeah that was im trying to do here xD trying to find ways to removed it.

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

You will have to take it apart.

I tried it but dont know how since i cant find where to start i check all sections of the monitor no luck... also im dont want to break it in the process so im kinda checking if someone have an experience disassembling this monitor.

Unscrew everything at the back, you will need to buy the ifixit pro tech tool kit as you will need to pop of the monitor bezel. 

On 11/11/2016 at 9:46 AM, Chatter_Box said:

Unscrew everything at the back, you will need to buy the ifixit pro tech tool kit as you will need to pop of the monitor bezel. 

I checked the back and i cant find any screw to start with. I contact ASUS and they say i can bring it to a service center near in my location. if the cost is reasonable then i let them fix it.... xD Thanks guys