Screen tearing

1MR

Help needed, I was about to give my old PC to a friend of mine but there is a problem with screen tearing even though vsync is on... At YouTube videos that move fast wochenende haven't even tried to play cause it's kinda anyoing... We've tried it on 2 monitors of him... 

System:

6gigs

Evga gtx 750ti ftw

i5 2,7 ghz 

win7 32 bit

could the problem be the 32bit OS?

6Gb ram with a 32bit os? 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Only 3 are accessible we have to change to a 64 bit

5 minutes ago, 1MR said:

Help needed, I was about to give my old PC to a friend of mine but there is a problem with screen tearing even though vsync is on... At YouTube videos that move fast wochenende haven't even tried to play cause it's kinda anyoing... We've tried it on 2 monitors of him... 

System:

6gigs

Evga gtx 750ti ftw

i5 2,7 ghz 

win7 32 bit

could the problem be the 32bit OS?

how many Hz can the panel display?

ye might want to poke around the nvidia controlpanel

3 minutes ago, 1MR said:

Only 3 are accessible we have to change to a 64 bit

I know, im confused why you'd put 6gb ram with a 32-bit OS

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

tearing with video playback you must check Nvidia settings for screen refresh rate. You must have overridden them at some point in time. If you're changing to 64bit windows I imagine the problem will correct itself 

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

1 minute ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

how many Hz can the panel display?

ye might want to poke around the nvidia controlpanel

60 hz I've already tried almost every YouTube video :(

4 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

tearing with video playback you must check Nvidia settings for screen refresh rate. You must have overridden them at some point in time. If you're changing to 64bit windows I imagine the problem will correct itself 

Well thank you I'll try the 64 bit

10 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

I know, im confused why you'd put 6gb ram with a 32-bit OS

Maybe he installed 32 bits by mistake. Happened to me once. 

5 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

It didn't helped... Even tried other cables still the same, on my 144hz monitor its working fine without any problem but why isn't it working on a 60hz monitor?

i used the graphics card before on my 60hz then I used it for almost 1 year on the 144hz now it just cancer on the 60hz