Are my DT 990's screwed?

Hey there, I purchased a brand new pair of DT 990 Premium's a few days ago and I love them! I'm completely new to this high end(?) audiophile stuff but they have an amazing soundstaage, mids are clear and crisp and treble is a little harsh on the ears but i've gotten mostly used to it. Anyway, point of this thread is I received the headphones with a cable that has curves and bends (Image here http://imgur.com/a/Ea3rZ) not completely straight but it's bugging my OCD.

I do not know what caused the cable to be slightly malformed like this but I'm wondering if it is something I should worry about, particularly if it effects the sound quality or the such? Also, how can I prevent this from happening any further? I use these while gaming so the cable is a bit longer than ideal but I do not think that's the problem. 

I was debating whether or not I should return them but I don't know if it's worth returning over just a bendy cable, thoughts? 

http://imgur.com/a/Ea3rZ

Ermm looks fine to me . 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

Just now, alexyy said:

Ermm looks fine to me . 

Maybe I'm crazy, but dont you think that's an extreme bend? I've tried straightening it but it just keeps forming back

Just now, Ooxaz said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but dont you think that's an extreme bend? I've tried straightening it but it just keeps forming back

Guess you haven't seen the regular version cable Bendy

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

1 minute ago, alexyy said:

Guess you haven't seen the regular version cable Bendy

Do your 990's have bends in the cable like that? 

Just now, pas008 said:

do removable cable mod

many diy guides on it for dtxxx's

I'd rather not have to do anything with soldering lol

15 minutes ago, Ooxaz said:

Do your 990's have bends in the cable like that? 

yes they have the coiled cable and cables bend it's kind of the point of them, if something was damaged internally you'd know about it.

They have the coiled cable so yes and cables bend it's kind of the point of them, if something was damaged internally you'd know about it.

True, I think it's just an OCD thing that's bugging me

17 minutes ago, Ooxaz said:

I'd rather not have to do anything with soldering lol

do you know anyone that does?

its really not that tough to do and all dtxxx's have replaceable parts

its a sweet mod to have considering you be able to have multiple length cables if need to be

and detachable cables are in its own very nice

2 minutes ago, pas008 said:

do you know anyone that does?

its really not that tough to do and all dtxxx's have replaceable parts

its a sweet mod to have considering you be able to have multiple length cables if need to be

and detachable cables are in its own very nice

I guess I can pay a professional to do it for me, giving that will decrease the chance of the headphones getting fucked  

8 minutes ago, Ooxaz said:

I guess I can pay a professional to do it for me, giving that will decrease the chance of the headphones getting fucked  

Or just ignore it lol 

Or just ignore it lol 

I think I will do just that...I just wanted to make sure they are supposed to do that.