OEM HDD with install windows

Yoong

If i used back my OEM HDD, and try to install a windows 10 on a new SSD will it cause a problem?

2 minutes ago, Yoong said:

If i used back my OEM HDD, and try to install a windows 10 on a new SSD will it cause a problem?

Are you trying to clone it to a new ssd? or are you just going to use it in a addition to the ssd? if you are using it in addition to the SSD, just change the boot priorities and you will be good.

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

1 minute ago, Redsun20 said:

Are you trying to clone it to a new ssd? or are you just going to use it in a addition to the ssd? if you are using it in addition to the SSD, just change the boot priorities and you will be good.

In addition, I would get all your important files from your hdd and then format it.  No need to have two separate boot drives, unless your want a dual boot configuration.  

37 minutes ago, Ctown0812 said:

In addition, I would get all your important files from your hdd and then format it.  No need to have two separate boot drives, unless your want a dual boot configuration.  

I agree, I just wanted to answer the question, i was to lazy to continue :P

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2