Would I be able to do dual-enrollment during the summer?

TopWargamer

I'm planning on doing dual enrollment next school year (my senior year), but I'd like to start dual-enrollment during the summer if possible. So does anybody know if this is possible? 

COMIC SANS

I'm planning on doing dual enrollment next school year (my senior year), but I'd like to start dual-enrollment during the summer if possible. So does anybody know if this is possible? 

It should be. Just get with a counselor from your school. They should know everything you need to know. Ask questions specifically related to this.

I was in Dual enrollment during the summer, which started for the first time during that summer. Texas could be different from Florida, but I don't think it will be.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I hope it is,  or else my summer is going to be boring!

Back from the dead....

My school allows us to leave early during senior year to take college courses or if we have a part time job. 

It is something you have to apply for. 

See your counselor and ask them about educational opportunities.