Black friday ?

Go to solution Solved by TheStigsChineseCousin,

I'm in agreement, it's only a couple weeks out, you'll most likely end up saving something, even if it's not a huge amount.  

As a standalone part I don't think you'll see much of a discount on the 6600k, possibly on the other parts but there's no way to know for sure until the sales are actually on.  For the cpu, I'm guessing the biggest discount you'll see will be a package deal with a motherboard or cooler.  At least in the US, the Black Friday sales tend to start much earlier than you'd think, and many places have sales that run through the entire month of November.  So if you wait all the way until the actual day, you may find many items out of stock.  I take Cyber Monday as more of a flash sale, and if you don't jump on stuff as soon as it goes on sale, you may lose out.  Basically, if you see something that is a decent discount on a Black Friday/November sale, pull the trigger.  It may be discounted a bit further on Cyber Monday, but chances are it won't be worth the risk of missing it entirely.

Hello guys,

I wanted to but this on amazon

-i5 6600k

-z170 mobo (any pretty much)

-corsair water cooler (h50)

-and 16 gb of ram (ddr4)

Was wondering since Thanksgiving is around the corner (since in Germany we dont celebrate it) that i could use black friday or cyber monday to get this new gear on a lower price?

Thoughts? Will i save more money this way or should i go buy right now?

Why do it now when you can wait. No one nose if you can save it but there is no point of buying it now and regret later

I'm in agreement, it's only a couple weeks out, you'll most likely end up saving something, even if it's not a huge amount.  

As a standalone part I don't think you'll see much of a discount on the 6600k, possibly on the other parts but there's no way to know for sure until the sales are actually on.  For the cpu, I'm guessing the biggest discount you'll see will be a package deal with a motherboard or cooler.  At least in the US, the Black Friday sales tend to start much earlier than you'd think, and many places have sales that run through the entire month of November.  So if you wait all the way until the actual day, you may find many items out of stock.  I take Cyber Monday as more of a flash sale, and if you don't jump on stuff as soon as it goes on sale, you may lose out.  Basically, if you see something that is a decent discount on a Black Friday/November sale, pull the trigger.  It may be discounted a bit further on Cyber Monday, but chances are it won't be worth the risk of missing it entirely.

21 minutes ago, FarikoAli3n said:

Hello guys,

I wanted to but this on amazon

-i5 6600k

-z170 mobo (any pretty much)

-corsair water cooler (h50)

-and 16 gb of ram (ddr4)

Was wondering since Thanksgiving is around the corner (since in Germany we dont celebrate it) that i could use black friday or cyber monday to get this new gear on a lower price?

Thoughts? Will i save more money this way or should i go buy right now?

Cyber monday is going to be your best bet. I assume you are unable to get Newegg to deliver which is why you are going through Amazon?

1 minute ago, Jv2391 said:

Cyber monday is going to be your best bet. I assume you are unable to get Newegg to deliver which is why you are going through Amazon?

Im in Croatia for the time beaing and dont plan on paying customs so anything european will do for me as long as they ship to me