What Case Would You Reccomend?

DisconnectedYT

So i really need a new case as my current one (Corsair Spec 01) Dosent do what i need it to nor is it well built. Ive had to put my water cooler in on an angle just so that it fits in the case, it looks alright and you dont notice it but i just dont like the case. So i need a new one! Im torn between getting a large Full ATX case like a NZXT H440 or getting a Node 202 which is extremely small.

Is there a case that supports ATX motherboards but is small? If not what Case would you reccomend for the parts that i have listed below. Also im only 14 and i made some mistakes while building this PC. For example water cooling a Xeon and also getting a Overclocking Mobo for a chip that cant OC...... so dont be to mean :3

Budget: $200AUD

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3

Ram: 32GB G.Skill 1600Mhz DDR3

GPU: RX480 8GB OC (1330Mhz)

Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3

Storage: 2TB Samsung Server Drive (7200RPM), Samsung 830 Evo??? (I think thats what its called) 128GB

Cooling: Coolermaster Nepton 240M Dual Fan Rad

PSU: WideTECH 750W 80+ PSU

Here is my setup right now...

IMG_1986.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

have a look at the fractal design cases, they are good (great radiator support)

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

Just now, Matias_Chambers said:

I would get an NZXT S340 Elite or Fractal Design Define S alongside a new PSU before your house burns down. 

I looked at both of those cases and they look pretty good, also i know WideTECH seems super dodgy but i pulled the PSU apart and for how cheap it is it seems ok..... 3 years and no fires yet.....

1 minute ago, DisconnectedYT said:

I looked at both of those cases and they look pretty good, also i know WideTECH seems super dodgy but i pulled the PSU apart and for how cheap it is it seems ok..... 3 years and no fires yet.....

I would get a new PSU. You have decent parts and you don't want to pair them with a cheap PSU.