Are these temps safe?

Not sure where to post this. Upgrading a graphics card in someone's computer. Also had to clean out CPU heatsink so I reapplied arctic silver 5 (what I had on hand). It's an i7 2600k. Stock voltage, stock cooler. Under Prime95 I'm getting around 79-80c. I'm not very comfortable with this but maybe that's just because I'm coming from an AMD cpu with a temp limit of 65. I also noticed the air coming from the shitty case fan was fairly warm. Taking off the case panel got the temps to ~76c. Even the graphics card was running warm (gtx 1060) at ~79c in the Heaven benchmark. Without the case panel, ~73c. Without getting a better case fan, would these temps be fine under gaming loads? 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

If I remember correctly, cards CAN get hotter, before breaking. You should watch some of Jaz2cents video's. He can explain alot about temps.

Intel CPUs tend to run hotter under load, as they tend to have a higher maximum safe temp. It still seems high for a 2700k (you can always check the cpu specs for safe limits, but beware that the temperatures are not always measured at the same place).

Regarding the last question: you are not going to see these CPU temps under gaming loads, because games don't take the CPU anywhere near what Prime95 does (nothing really does). If you refer to GPU temps, though, you may get similar temps while gamin, if the GPU gets close to 100% utilization. But 76C for a CPU under 100% load is fine.