Fallout4 Security Terminal Inaccessable

_SNOWMAN_
Go to solution Solved by corrado33,
2 hours ago, _SNOWMAN_ said:

I already started the quest. Ronnie is behind the door. She went in and its been like that.

You didn't follow her? You may be screwed.

I'd just hack the door open if I were you. I mean literally hack, IRL. Open up the console and open the door. I think how you would do it is hit ` or ~ whatever it is, then click on the door with your mouse, then type "unlock". As is done in the following video for a safe.

Or just type tcl and go through the door (no clipping mode.) That's definitely the easiest way.

However, that may not update the quest to the right stage. If that's the case, I'd spawn Ronnie back to where you are (player.placeatme 0003a458) then set the quest stage to where she'll open the door again.

SetStage 000aa778 470

She should go through and open the door again via the computer. I'm saying all of this theoretically. I didn't have to do it because I followed her like a good puppy.

This has been like this since I started the mission a long time ago. Any idea what im missing?? All we have left is to enter the armory as far as I can tell. Nick Valentine cant do it either

ScreenShot0.png

me

Enable vsync 60fps.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

5 hours ago, Miguel Batista said:

Enable vsync 60fps.

That will do nothing.

Its inaccessible because its part of a quest. There is an NPC who gives the quest who will open the terminal for you. If you haven't met Ronnie at the Castle yet, you need to wait for her to show up, or you may not have completed the prerequisites for the quest to start.

7 hours ago, Miguel Batista said:

Enable vsync 60fps.

Rofl

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 hours ago, Praesi said:

Rofl

Oops. Different bug. I had a bug where I couldn't access any console and frame locking to 60 fps solved it xD

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

51 minutes ago, Miguel Batista said:

Oops. Different bug. I had a bug where I couldn't access any console and frame locking to 60 fps solved it xD

I had a bug i couldnt leave a terminal when i had more than 100fps. Had to limit the frames, but they patched it. And times we get ingame hints "inaccessible" because of bugs are far away ?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 0:07 AM, Eztrcfyu said:

That will do nothing.

Its inaccessible because its part of a quest. There is an NPC who gives the quest who will open the terminal for you. If you haven't met Ronnie at the Castle yet, you need to wait for her to show up, or you may not have completed the prerequisites for the quest to start.

I already started the quest. Ronnie is behind the door. She went in and its been like that.

me

I'd just hack the door open if I were you. I mean literally hack, IRL. Open up the console and open the door. I think how you would do it is hit ` or ~ whatever it is, then click on the door with your mouse, then type "unlock". As is done in the following video for a safe.

Or just type tcl and go through the door (no clipping mode.) That's definitely the easiest way.

However, that may not update the quest to the right stage. If that's the case, I'd spawn Ronnie back to where you are (player.placeatme 0003a458) then set the quest stage to where she'll open the door again.

SetStage 000aa778 470

She should go through and open the door again via the computer. I'm saying all of this theoretically. I didn't have to do it because I followed her like a good puppy.

On 11/21/2016 at 0:43 PM, corrado33 said:

I was but had to battle the robot (dont remember name). She went through the door and has been like that. I tried all except unlocking the door and now have 6 Ronnie Shaws including the one behind the doorScreenShot2.png lol

me

I was but had to battle the robot (dont remember name). She went through the door and has been like that. I tried all except unlocking the door and now have 6 Ronnie Shaws including the one behind the doorScreenShot2.png lol

That's hilarious. I think if you can go into the console you can click on one of them and type "kill" and she'll die. Just type tcl (or tcm) into the console and go through the door.

12 hours ago, corrado33 said:

That's hilarious. I think if you can go into the console you can click on one of them and type "kill" and she'll die. Just type tcl (or tcm) into the console and go through the door.

Quest complete.  Walking through the door worked. Thanks!!

me