BF1

Swegly

Bought it cause all the reviews are really good even from WAB. Don't hate on my opinion but I feel like all those reviews lied. The game is a clusterfuck of random death, spawn killing, and is basically a spacebar clicking sim. Don't say I havent given it a chance I have over 5 hours in multiplayer. I feel like this was just another cheap cashgrab. Does anyone agree or is it just me?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

1 hour ago, Swegly said:

Bought it cause all the reviews are really good even from WAB. Don't hate on my opinion but I feel like all those reviews lied. The game is a clusterfuck of random death, spawn killing, and is basically a spacebar clicking sim. Don't say I havent given it a chance I have over 5 hours in multiplayer. I feel like this was just another cheap cashgrab. Does anyone agree or is it just me?

Well, I can tell you that staying off 64 player servers help. I mainly play 40 player operations and the game seems a lot more manageable like that. I think maps are too small for 64 player.

As you get better, you start dying less. But I will give you this, there are way too many snipers with 1 shot weapons in game. The game could defiantly use a cap to 80 or 90 max damage for sniper weapons removing 1 hit kills except for headshots. 

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

Shotguns, shotguns everywhere.
I feel like the patch incoming will nerf them, I hope so.
The damage drop off is ridiculous.
Still love the game though.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Play another Mode? Wait for a Medic? Dont run brainless into enemy fire?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 6.11.2016 at 3:18 PM, leelaa14 said:

Shotguns, shotguns everywhere.
I feel like the patch incoming will nerf them, I hope so.
The damage drop off is ridiculous.
Still love the game though.

Only in close combat. But its super fun to slaughter through enemys with the Jäger Shotgun. ?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I actually think all the maps are mostly fine this time around.

I've played a little rush but mostly play conquest; I'll say never attack the enemy head on to avoid clusters and flank/backcap.

On 2016-11-06 at 7:36 AM, Miguel Batista said:

Well, I can tell you that staying off 64 player servers help. I mainly play 40 player operations and the game seems a lot more manageable like that. I think maps are too small for 64 player.

As you get better, you start dying less. But I will give you this, there are way too many snipers with 1 shot weapons in game. The game could defiantly use a cap to 80 or 90 max damage for sniper weapons removing 1 hit kills except for headshots. 

There's already a sweet spot for snipers... This means that if they hit an enemy at this range it is a one shot kill. What more do you want?

System

• CPU
    I7 6700K Overclocked to 4.6 GHz at 1.33v
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z270 PRIME - A
  • RAM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS V DDR4 16GB 3000MHZ
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G overclocked to 2063 MHZ and 8900 MHZ memory clock
  • Case
    NZXT S340 RED
  • Storage
    WD 1TB BLUE AND SAMSUNG EVO 250GB SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA 650W GQ
  • Display(s)
    LG 25UM58-P ULTRAWIDE and LG 29UM58-P 29 ULTRAWIDE
  • Cooling
    CORSAIR H100I GTX
  • Keyboard
    CORSAIR K70
  • Mouse
    LOGITECH G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUM
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 PRO
  •  
  •  

45 minutes ago, laushik said:

There's already a sweet spot for snipers... This means that if they hit an enemy at this range it is a one shot kill. What more do you want?

Sniper Limit, less Bodyshot Damage. Snipers sre cancer in MP Games.

On 11/6/2016 at 7:08 AM, Swegly said:

Does anyone agree or is it just me?

I agree with you that Battlefield games are a total deathfest, at least until you get your bearings in them. Battlefield games are not arena shooters. The time to kill is short, and you can die from across the map with no opportunity to retaliate. That has been true for the franchise's entire history. Try other soldier classes, vehicles, and game types. Try playing less aggressively than you would in Call of Duty or Titanfall. Take cover a lot, and use your map/minimap/eyes.

The reviewers didn't "lie," they shared their conclusions based on their own experiences, and they can only guess at the kind of experience you may have. A positive review is not a guarantee that you will like a game.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee

Contrary to what everyone seems to think about Origin, they have a fairly robust refund policy.

1 hour ago, typographie said:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee

Contrary to what everyone seems to think about Origin, they have a fairly robust refund policy.

No hour restriction?

58 minutes ago, Praesi said:

No hour restriction?

Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can't play it due to technical reasons within EA's control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.

40 minutes ago, elpiop said:

I buy it, play through it if its less than 24h and give it back? Ok.

49 minutes ago, Praesi said:

I buy it, play through it if its less than 24h and give it back? Ok.

I think if you launch the game then you have 24 hours to request a refund. So if you start the game, play for an hour you still only have that day to ask for your money back. If you don't launch the game then you can request a refund within 7 days from date of purchase. 

Just now, elpiop said:

I think if you launch the game then you have 24 hours to request a refund. So if you start the game, play for an hour you only have a day to ask for your money back. 

Cant see anything playtime related within that 24h. Steam is 2h Playtime.

5 hours ago, Praesi said:

No hour restriction?

Not that they spell out on that page, anyway. Though I have a feeling that if you tried to refund a game that you've played for 23.5 hours, EA Support may at least have a couple of questions for you. It's worth pointing out that EA actually doesn't have a lot of very short games… Battlefield can stretch into the hundreds of hours, then there's Dragon Age, Mass Effect, FIFA, etc.

Generous (even lifetime) warranties aren't that uncommon for some products, so I'm not sure it should be as strange as it is to see something like this. Digital gaming has trained us not to expect much in the way of consumer rights, though.

28 minutes ago, typographie said:

Not that they spell out on that page, anyway. Though I have a feeling that if you tried to refund a game that you've played for 23.5 hours, EA Support may at least have a couple of questions for you. It's worth pointing out that EA actually doesn't have a lot of very short games… Battlefield can stretch into the hundreds of hours, then there's Dragon Age, Mass Effect, FIFA, etc.

Generous (even lifetime) warranties aren't that uncommon for some products, so I'm not sure it should be as strange as it is to see something like this. Digital gaming has trained us not to expect much in the way of consumer rights, though.

I would not try refund a Game i enjoyed anyway. ?

7 hours ago, laushik said:

I want that to be removed. It is a bad mechanic for a game such as this imho.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.