Radeon R9 290 Performance Leaked

Kobz360

YES I WAS FIRST. 

Anyway, some leaked performance charts of the Radeon R9 290, coming October 31st have leaked and they look pretty good. Though I will admit 290X didn't perform as good as I thought in some release benchmarks on some youtube channels, though on Pau's Hardware I believe it was, 290X was performing very well, beating 780 and being neck and neck with Titan. Maybe it needs some drivers, I don't know but here are the charts ladies and gentleman. (Only inserted 2 of 4)

Source: http://videocardz.com/47256/amd-radeon-r9-290-performance-revealed

FireStrike-R9-290-725x620.jpg

Heaven-R9-290-725x620.jpg

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

sick i hope AMD didnt fuck up the cooler of this too. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

sick i hope AMD didnt fuck up the cooler of this too. 

I bet it is almost the same card as the 290x, just with a few less cores, texture units or something like that. I hope it will be what the 780 is to the titan: basicly the same, but much cheaper :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE