PC will turn on but won't boot

SeePree

Hi there,

After a recent windows 10 update my computer will not post but the fans and everything will spin...

Things I've tried

Reseating RAM

New Mobo Battery

Reseating every component

Checking everything

Clearing CMOS

Still nothing 

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Can you create the Windows 10 media creation tool on another system and boot to that at all? Or try to start in safe mode?

Had an issue at work where the Windows 10 update broke graphics drivers and it kind of looked like it refused to post, but starting in safe mode and reinstalling graphics drivers fixed the issue. If it's really not posting then I guess I don't know.

3 minutes ago, jslowik said:

Can you create the Windows 10 media creation tool on another system and boot to that at all? Or try to start in safe mode?

Had an issue at work where the Windows 10 update broke graphics drivers and it kind of looked like it refused to post, but starting in safe mode and reinstalling graphics drivers fixed the issue. If it's really not posting then I guess I don't know.

I'm doing that right now actually

Safe mode didn't work either 

So this is a last resort 

Thanks!

Good luck. I've also heard stories of boot devices getting mixed up after a Windows 10 upgrade. Never seen it myself, so I don't know if it's valid. If you can get into your BIOS that might be something to check?

Hope you get it!

8 minutes ago, jslowik said:

Good luck. I've also heard stories of boot devices getting mixed up after a Windows 10 upgrade. Never seen it myself, so I don't know if it's valid. If you can get into your BIOS that might be something to check?

Hope you get it!

Thanks I'll report back if anything happens :)