Mouse + keyboard not working!! HELP!

Hi, this is really weird. My mouse and keyboard just stopped working on me. The strange part is that they work fine in BIOS, but as soon as windows starts to load they are both just dead. I tried switching usb ports and nothing helped except when I plugged my keyboard into the USB 2.0 port than it was able to work, but the mouse still will not work. I have a windows keyboard and razer deathadder chroma mouse on a ROG Rampage V mobo. I used the keyboard to log into windows than i searched in device manager and see that the the razer mouse is "unknown device" category. I tried to update the driver, but it couldn't find anything with automatic search and I'm unable to use razer synapse software with just a keyboard. I can't find the driver to download from a safe source online. The Razer site is useless. Also, this all started happening after some updates. Should I restore windows and see if that will fix it?

i think this is a problem with the ports 

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

On 11/5/2016 at 0:13 AM, Oswin said:

i think this is a problem with the ports 

no, it was a problem with Windows. I restored it to a previous version while only using the keyboard than ran the same updates one at a time instead of all at once. This has fixed the problem. It was really weird that it would disable all the usb 3.0 ports while booting and only accepted the keyboard on a usb 2.0 connection. The mouse and keyboard were working fine in BIOS the entire time so it wasn't the ports.