Fixed / Dynamic / Adaptive / Offset - Thoughts?

Those of you with OCed Haswell-E and Haswell chips. Are you guys running a fixed multiplier with fixed voltage or fixed multiplier with adaptive/offset voltage or dynamic multiplier with adaptive/offset voltage?

Currently I have my 5820k locked at a fixed 4.4GHz on a fixed 1.26v. It stays cool, like high 20s/low 30s at idle. Low 30s to low 40s when working. Low 50s when gaming and low to mid 60s when stress testing (depending on ambient of course). But I am wondering if going dynamic with an offset voltage might add life to the chip since it's on at least 10 hours a day and if the switching can actually have a negative effect.

Thoughts?

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I personally use adaptive for CPU core and offset for CPU cache (no adaptive cache on HWE) with my 5960x.

I'm not doing it because of temps, which happen to be great, but more so because I don't like putting anymore power through the chip than I have to.  I already abuse it enough during my benchmarking stints, so for daily use, I take it easy on the chip.

That's my thought. My temps are low enough, I am just considering a dynamic multiplier with an offset or adaptive voltage to add some life to the chip.