Idea for LTT

akela

So IDK if this is a dumb idea or not, but I think LTT should put who edited the video at the bottom of the description. Sometimes it is nice to know who did what. Comment if you like this idea or think it is stupid.

It's not a movie where there are credits. Look at all YouTube channels. Do they put editors down below?

3 minutes ago, akela said:

So IDK if this is a dumb idea or not, but I think LTT should put who edited the video at the bottom of the description. Sometimes it is nice to know who did what. Comment if you like this idea or think it is stupid.

for linus tech tips, its like 90% of the time taran.

Just now, lettuce head said:

and 10% dennis?

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

It's not a movie where there are credits. Look at all YouTube channels. Do they put editors down below?

I never said this was a movie. But you must agree LTT is not like normal YouTube channels.

1 minute ago, lettuce head said:

I had figured there is just something about Taran's editing that I can't figure out but I usually know if it is him

4 minutes ago, akela said:

I never said this was a movie. But you must agree LTT is not like normal YouTube channels.

because they know what theyre talking about <3

4 minutes ago, akela said:

I had figured there is just something about Taran's editing that I can't figure out but I usually know if it is him

Usually a higher than normal amount of memes.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

Usually a higher than normal amount of memes.

haha probably and whenever Linus talks he will put something to correct Linus

Just now, Technicolors said:

I thought he wasn't getting his work permit back for a couple weeks yet! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't mind not having them in normal content. But when they do something more artistic like that short film, then they should include some sort of credits.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The problem ishat it's not only the editing. Brandon does an amazing job with the camera, but sometimes you see Nick and Edzel filming so they should point that out as well and so on. I have to agree with LoGi (sounds like a Logitech product) *forgot the code for the ninja emoticon* I'm for credits in the more artistic ones like the camping trip. Or put it in video description at least. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I don't know where you guys are getting the LTT isn't like normal youtube channels. They're almost identical to other well funded youtube channels. While I'll agree that the majority of channels is one person standing in front of a camera, the only major difference is that these videos have a team behind them.

No, they do not need credits. These aren't major productions. The editing isn't going to change the story. I don't even make it through their end of video advertising bit. 

The only thing that this would accomplish would be to spawn threads like "I hope so and so is getting paid twice as much as so and so because he does 8x as much editing."

The public doesn't need to know the business details.