6600k Vs. 6700k buying details

I am getting a bunch of parts for a new pc for Christmas, but one thing is worrying me. I am planning on getting the 6600k because I do mainly use my computer just for games. I did notice that I usually have a lot of programs open at a time over both my monitors (and sometimes my tv in the living room). As an example, right now I have these programs open: Chrome(with plenty of tabs), some windows explorer folders, steam, an alarm program to wake me up, KMPlayer, some notepad reminders,Skype, battle.net, Utorrent, jdownloader, and maybe a Minecraft server. I am also going to be getting an HTC Vive soon after Christmas hopefully. What i'm wondering is, will this many programs open almost all the time warrant getting a 6700k instead of a 6600k? They are not all heavy programs, but there are quite a few. Also, I know it all sounds unorganized, but I use most of these programs quite consistently.  Please give as many opinions as possible!  Thank You!

More likely more pograms such as chrome would be useful with a nice RAM. 6600k should do fine

yup pretty much as i told you on your other post your better of investing that money in ram if ur multi-tasking 

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

More likely more pograms such as chrome would be useful with a nice RAM. 6600k should do fine