Best cherry brown keyboard?

Which are the best cherry mx brown keyboards on the market?

Loves PC Games :D

G710+?

I have it and it's pretty awesome.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I also have a G710+ and I love it! Just a little bit expensive.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

G710+?

I have it and it's pretty awesome.

This or the K70 from Corsair. Any Ducky keyboard should do fine too.

*off topic: nice to see the 10,000 posts mark been reached!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I can recommend form personal experience [using mostly Blues though, but about quality of the keyboard overall]:

Logitech G710+

Ducky Shine / Zero

CM Keyboards

WASD Keyboards

Pick any and you are going to be happy :)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Like, any Ducky keyboard? ^_^ Probably some of the best all-rounder keyboards come from Ducky :D

I can also recommend DAS keyboards, CM Storm keyboards, and even Razer's Stealth Edition Blackwidow.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

G710+ or Ducky Shine 3. Or 2. Or YOTS.

I have a leopold 10keyless and its perfect for me. If you don't care for a numpad like me its a great option.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I literally just opened and started using my new Corsair K70 with browns and its truly epic... I'm thinking i like it more then my shine 3

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

I literally just opened and started using my new Corsair K70 with browns and its truly epic... I'm thinking i like it more then my shine 3

Same here actually, gotta play some starcraft and CS GO before I state my opinion on it.

why?

I've hard the Ducky Shine III is very very good. Even the Shine II

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

got a torm trigger and its really nice too. fairly low cost. qould reocmmend the wuickfire series from CM storm or the new corsairs with the metal backplate

I always hear of people talking about the ducky keyboards....where can you get them? 

I always hear of people talking about the ducky keyboards....where can you get them? 

ncix.com

shine 3 is the way to go

ncix.com

shine 3 is the way to go

ok the last time I checked they were out of stock....I'm thinking of getting a k70, because I can get it in german layout

The one that i just got and am really liking is the CM Storm Quickfire in the brown switches and it has so far raised my WPM by about 20, and overall has wonderful features with great feel to it. 

Not too heavy, but you know its a mechanical both by the noise which i love and the key feel.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

+1 on the G710+. Has a bright white backlight with O-rings on keycaps to dampen the sound produced. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer