EVGA 750W G2L

dmoney1942

Newegg just put the G2L on sale for what I consider to be a good price. From what I know the G2L is not much different from the G2 series outside of the eco mode and leds.

Unfortunately  it does not have a 10 year warranty like the G2 Series.  Am I correct in assuming this. 

Outside of that, the deal also involves a mail in rebate. Has anyone had any bad experiences with evga rebate process. 

Evga is the only company I trust with MIR's. They usually take less than a month to complete. As for the warranty, I think the G2L has a 7-year warranty? But it is the same baseline as the G2 and should still be a great PSU. I would go for it if you like the price.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

7 minutes ago, Daveeede said:

Evga is the only company I trust with MIR's. They usually take less than a month to complete. As for the warranty, I think the G2L has a 7-year warranty? But it is the same baseline as the G2 and should still be a great PSU. I would go for it if you like the price.

Just checked website and it comes with a 10 year warranty like the G2 Series which is good. Plus newegg has price match on this PSU for 15 days which is also a bonus. pcpartpicker shows that it the lowest it been so thats good too

7 hours ago, dmoney1942 said:

Newegg just put the G2L on sale for what I consider to be a good price. From what I know the G2L is not much different from the G2 series outside of the eco mode and leds.

Unfortunately  it does not have a 10 year warranty like the G2 Series.  Am I correct in assuming this. 

Outside of that, the deal also involves a mail in rebate. Has anyone had any bad experiences with evga rebate process. 

The G2L and G2 have eco mode each, just the L has lights. That's literally it.

Neither have a 10 year warranty. They used to offer that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

The G2L and G2 have eco mode each, just the L has lights. That's literally it.

Neither have a 10 year warranty. They used to offer that.

Crazy that they charge more for lights lol

6 hours ago, dmoney1942 said:

Crazy that they charge more for lights lol

The G2L is also new and hasn't been produced in the ludicrous numbers the G2 has (bulk keeps costs down for everybody, thus the more popular it gets and the more positive the outlook of the manufacturer to keep up with demand, the lower the cost for the consumer).

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||