MSI laptop bricked

Model: GS73VR 6RF (Stealth Pro 4k)

CPU:  i7 6700HQ

GPU:  GTX 1060 / 6GDD5

Panel: 17.3" 3840x2160 ips

RAM:  DDR4 2x8GB

HDD:  1TB+256GB SSD

The laptop suddenly turned off in the middle of my sister's work,and doesn't power back on even when plugged in.

Was looking into RMA in northern ireland but closest we found on Msi's website was some place in the UK that required it to be posted in.

She bought the laptop in singapore and left the box there,so i'm not to sure how she's going to be able to ship it there in time.

She's stressed out about finished her work in time,so i'm just wondering if there's anything that can be done to get through the RMA faster

,reviving it from the dead or if there's a RMA center in Belfast,Northern ireland.

She can't access the battery,its under the "warrenty void if remove" sticker

She doesn't have a voltmeter or a ampere meter to measure voltage or amps

ok? RMA? as well more detail???

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

Yes more details please.  Any signs of life or completely dead without posting at all?

MSI has always been very leaniant with those warranty void stickers i have found in the past but i asked and got email proof before i broke one the first time though

Aselwyn1